State Associations

Civilian Marksmanship ProgramClubsState Associations

Each state has a CMP-Affiliated State Association.

The State Associations may apply for the M1 Garand Fund Program.

If you have any questions, please contact Mike at or (419) 635-2141 ext. 753.

State Association Annual Reports

In order for the CMP to monitor affiliated club compliance with standards and regulations, all affiliates must complete an annual State Association Renewal and Activity Report to renew their affiliation. You can find the forms and instructions by clicking here.

CMP-affiliated State Associations are urged to submit their annual reports electronically by April 1 each year.