2015 National Three Position
Air Rifle Championships
Qualification, Confirmation and General Information
The National Three Position Air Rifle Championship is a three day event for sporter and precision air rifle shooting. Each competition day is a new opportunity for athletes. The first competition is the National 3PAR Junior Olympic Championships followed by the CMP National 3PAR Championship. All shooters are welcome to fire in both competitions, regardless of how the team or individual qualified.
CMP Marksmanship Center - South
|Sunday, 21 June 2015||Monday, 22 June 2015||Tuesday,23 June 2015||Wednesday,24 June 2015||Thursday,25 June 2015||Friday,26 June 2015|
|Precision ClassCheck-in and Training||National 3PAR Junior Olympic Championship||CMP National 3PAR Championship||Sporter ClassCheck-in andTraining||National 3PAR Junior Olympic Championship||CMP National 3PAR Championship|
Qualification: Approximately 310 athletes in each class will be invited to attend this event. Athletes must fire in the CMP Regional or 3PAR Junior Olympic State championships to qualify. Regardless of how a team or individual qualifies, they are eligible to fire in BOTH days of competition.
|CMP Regional Championships||State Junior Olympic 3PAR Championships|
|Method of Qualifying||Top Teams||
- CMP Regional Championships – Top 27 Teams and 20 Individuals in Sporter and Precision Advance
- 26 - 28 March 2015, Camp Perry, OH
- 9 - 11 April 2015, Anniston, AL
- 9 - 11 April 2015, Sandy, UT
- State 3PAR Junior Olympic Championships – Automatic Qualification Scores & At-Large Qualifiers
- 1 February – 3 May 2015, State Matches
|Automatic Sporter Individual||525|
|Automatic Sporter Team||2025|
|Automatic Precision Individual||580|
|Automatic Precision Team||2275|
- Automatic Scores are used so that teams and individuals can make travel arrangements as soon as possible after they have competed at the State Junior Olympic level.
- Subsequent at-large qualifiers will be notified as soon as possible after State 3PAR Junior Olympic championship scores are finalized.
- The number of at-large qualifiers will depend on the number of automatic teams and individuals that qualified.
- Teams or individuals that qualify at the Regional and also automatically qualify at the State 3PAR Junior Olympic Championships will count as a CMP Regional qualifier.
If you have questions regarding the National Air Rifle Championships, contact CMP Competitions, 419-635-2141, ext. 1131 or [email protected].