National Matches Welcome Center Information
Before Heading Out to the Range…
All competitors, visitors and spectators must first stop at the National Match Welcome Center (InProcessing Center, Bldg 3) to sign a CMP Liability Agreement before heading out to the range. Visitors can also pick up a schedule of events and ask any questions they may have before heading out to the ranges.
CMP Competitor Forms and Check-In
Before arriving, we recommend downloading and completing the following forms:
- National Matches Post Locator Form
- Affidavit and Liability Agreement
- Parental Consent Form for Youth (required for participants under the age of 18)
- Request for Age Waiver (required for pistol participants under the age of 16 and rifle participants under the age of 14)
The check-in process for competitors and team officials includes:
- Complete or provide a Post Locator Form for emergency contacts
- Sign or provide an Eligibility Affidavit and Liability Form or confirm that you have previously signed one of these forms (Juniors under 18 must provide a signed Parental Consent Form)
- Confirm your entry data
- Receive your competitor labels and scorecards
- Receive your squadding information
- Receive your National Matches Program and Welcome Packet
Note: Notaries will be on duty at the National Matches Welcome Center to notarize Eligibility Affidavits, but you can also download this form to sign and have it notarized in advance.
CMP North Store
The CMP North Store is located next to the National Match Welcome Center. The store will be open throughout the National Matches. Browse our rifle and ammunition inventory and pick up your CMP National Match souvenirs, T-shirts and more. A wide variety of training publications are also available.