2018 NM Rifle Team Entries
2018 TEAM ENTRY PROCEDURES
Anyone wanting to compete in the CMP Jr. Team Match, CMP National Trophy Infantry Team Match or the National Trophy Team Match may purchase team cards prior to arriving at Camp Perry. Below is the process for purchasing team cards. If your schedule allows you to purchase team cards after you arrive at Camp Perry, the process will be the same as in years past. Starting on Saturday, July 28th, you may purchase your rifle team cards at the Welcome Center.
- Complete Team Card Entry Form online at (LINK TO BE POSTED) and email to Vera Snyder at [email protected].
- You must complete 1 Team card entry form for EACH team you are registering. (Example – if you are purchasing 1 NTT Team card, 1 NTIT Team card and 1 JR Team card you will need to submit 3 forms.)
- Vera will complete your entry form and email you confirmation of your purchase.
- Contact Vera Snyder at [email protected] or 419-635-2141 ext. 782 with any questions.
- Teams will be randomly squadded when team cards are purchased with the exception of the CMP National Trophy Infantry Team Match, this match is seeded based on scores from the 2017 National Trophy Infantry Team Match.
- The coach or captain must give an email address and a cell phone number for questions or any changes that may occur.
- Firing points, information and confirmation will be emailed to the coach/captain. If team cards are purchased at Camp Perry you will receive confirmation at that time. No additional confirmation will be emailed.
- You may pay over the phone or upon arrival to Camp Perry.
- Upon arrival to Camp Perry you will pick up your packet containing scorecards, team confirmation cards, and pit puller cards (if needed for your team event). Pick up will be at the CMP Armory Welcome Center (In-Processing Bldg. 3)
All Team Squadding lists will be emailed to the coach/captain, posted on the CMP website, at the CMP Headquarters, and on Facebook.
ANYONE PURCHASING NATIONAL TROPHY INFANTRY TEAM CARDS
All NTIT Teams must have a coach and/or captain present at the Coaches Meeting that will be held on Rodriguez Range, Wednesday, 1 August, immediately following the NTT match. All teams MUST be represented at this time.
Please feel free to contact Vera or Shannon if you have any questions.
Vera Snyder, [email protected]; 419-635-2141 ext. 782
Shannon Hand, [email protected]; 419-635-2141 ext. 701 or 419-656-8017