Inaugural Glock GSSF Camp Perry National Challenge
Competitors will have the opportunity to fire in this exciting match on Saturday, 1 July 2017. Competitors may choose to fire once, twice or three times in each class. The first set of scores will count for awards.
Adults $20.00 each re-entry $15.00
Juniors $15.00 each re-entry $10.00
Competitors must have a Glock Membership to compete in the event. Competitors who do not have a GSSF Membership can go to http://www.gssfonline.com/registration.cfm and follow the directions or join at the match registration at check in.
Course of Fire:
Competitor fire on NRA D1 paper targets at distances of 5, 7, 10, 15 and 25 yards, with firing times as follows:
D-1 10 rounds 5 yards 15 seconds
D-1 10 rounds 7 yards 15 seconds
*******change targets now *******
D-1 10 rounds 10 yards 15 seconds
D-1 10 rounds 15 yards 15 seconds
D-1 10 rounds 25 yards 15 seconds
There will be two categories Stock Class and Unlimited Class:
Stock Class - Glock firearms are considered stock if all firearm components are or ever have been available from Glock, Inc. Additional allowable modifications are as followed:
- Hogue-Grip type sleeves, A-Grip panels, skateboard tape or other grip-enhancing materials that do not materially alter the function of the stock firearm.
- Slide and barrel stripping and/or refinishing.
- Pearce Grip Inc. grip extenders on G26, G27, G29, G30, G33, G36 and G42 magazines.
- Aftermarket replacement non-metallic base plates on magazines.
- Post and notch sights (patridge sights) excluding any sight requiring slide modifications.
- Please note that fiber -optic and express sights are approved.
Unlimited Class - The following modifications will be placed in the Unlimited Class:
- Any non-post and notch sights including but not limited to, ghost ring or laser, electronic or optical sights.
- Wrap-around grip sleeves on magazines.
- Aftermarket component parts and barrels.
- Recoil spring guide/recoil reducer assemblies.
- Aftermarket extender slide stop levers.
- Firing pins (modified/aftermarket).
- Connectors (modified/aftermarket).
- Metallic magazine well funnels or slugs.
- Lights or other barrel weights.
- Any modifications deemed by the Range Master to create an unfair competitive advantage.
Glock will be awarding a total of six pistols for the match.
Plaques will be awarded for the following:
- Overall Match High Shooter
- High Stock Glock
- High Unlimited Glock
- High Guardian
- High Senior
- High Women
- High Junior
For additional information, contact CMP Competitions at [email protected] or call (419) 635-2141, ext. 714 or 706.