The CMP Affiliate Rifle Purchase Program is a CMP program in which CMP-affiliated schools, junior clubs, teams and camps can purchase .177 cal precision and sporter air rifles, and .22 cal smallbore rifles for target training and competition by beginning to intermediate level shooters. These rifles (except the Savage Mark I-FVT the Savage Mark II-FVT, and the NMAR) may be purchased through the CMP delayed payment plan that allows purchaser to distribute payments over a two-year span.
This program is set up to help schools, clubs, junior teams and camps:
- Obtain the most suitable rifles for use in teaching marksmanship to juniors and new shooters.
- Attract more new shooters by providing loaner rifles.
- Obtain club or team rifles especially suitable for beginning and intermediate lever shooters.
- Overcome the financial challenges of getting their programs started.
- Clubs, schools, junior teams or camps that submit applications must be currently affiliated with the CMP.
- When purchasing rifles on the delayed payment program, a minimum of $500 worth of rifles must be ordered. Any combination of two rifles is acceptable for this payment option. Accessories, i.e. cylinders, pellets, shooting glasses, etc. are not authorized for the delayed payment program.
- Clubs, teams or camps may order as many rifles as they wish.
- Applicants may pay for these rifles at the time of purchase or they may pay for the rifles in five installments, 20% at the time the order is placed and 20% at intervals of 6, 12, 18 and 24 months. Applicants may initiate more than one delayed payment order provided they have remained current on all payments. Delinquent payments will be assessed a $25 late fee.
- Clubs, schools, teams or camps that are delinquent in payments (more than six months overdue) must return any rifles not paid for in full. A club, team or camp that no longer has a junior shooting program also has the option of returning any rifles that are not paid for in full.
- CMP club discounts apply only to government surplus rifles and not to any of these rifles that are sold through the CMP Affiliate Rifle Purchase Program.
- New Affiliates. Clubs, schools, junior teams or camps not currently affiliated with the CMP may affiliate and become eligible to purchase rifles by requesting a CMP Affiliation Packet from the CMP Affiliate Relations Department, P.O. Box 576, Port Clinton, OH 43452; fax (419) 635-2573, tel. (419) 635-2141, ext. 782, email [email protected]. As soon as the affiliation is approved, the new affiliate may order rifles under this program if it certifies they will be used in a junior shooting program.
HOW TO ORDER
CMP Affiliate Direct Payment Program
CMP Affiliate Delayed Payment Program
CMP Individual Direct Payment Program
Savage Mark I-FVT/Mark II-FVT /Application Form
- Send to: CMP Affiliate Rifle Sales, P.O. Box 576, Port Clinton, OH 43452 or fax to (419) 635-2802.
- For .22 cal smallbore rifles, you must provide a signed copy of the FFL of the gun dealer who agrees to receive the rifle and deliver it to the applicant.
- The CMP will determine the applicant’s eligibility to purchase and provide payment instructions if delayed payment option chosen.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Additional information about this CMP program is available from the CMP Club Sales Department, P.O. Box 576, Port Clinton, OH 43452; fax (419) 635-2802, tel. (419) 635-2141 ext. 753; email [email protected].